More and more people are doing their nails at home. Everything you need from polishes, gels, and manicure tools are available for purchase on the internet. Not sure how to do your own professional looking manicure and polish at home? There are many sites that have information and guides to show you how to take stunning scenery, shimmering nails at home. Today we show how do your nails yourself; your friends will think you just treated yourself to a polish and manicure at the nail salon.
Items You Will Need for A Professional Polish Manicure at Home
There are several items you will need to do your gel polish manicure at home:
- Gel Base Coat
- Gel Top Coat
- Nail Cleaner
- Gel Nail Polish
- UV Light or LED Light
- Nail Bonder
- Cuticle Oil
- Lint-free nail wipes
- Fine nail buffer block
Most of these items are available at your nail supply store, like DTK Nail Supply
- Removal of all nail polish and cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Soak your nails in a solution of warm water. This soaking will soften the cuticle area surrounding the nail plate
- Push the nail cuticle back surrounding the nail plate.
- With a 240-grit nail file shape the nail.
- Using a nail buffer block buff, the nail lightly.
- Using your nail cleaner and a lint-free wipe remove all dust off the nails and wipe the nail with nail cleaner.
- Apply your nail base coat with a light application making sure to seal the edges of the nail. Be careful that the base coat gel does not touch the cuticle. If the gel does touch the cuticle, later you can remove the residue with a wood cuticle stick.
- Now it’s time to cure your nails. Place all your fingers in your UV nail lamp for one minute or LED lamp for thirty seconds.
- Apply a thin application of kiara sky gel polish Color from cuticle to free edge, making sure to seal the edges.
- Again, place all your fingers in your UV lamp for two to three minutes or thirty seconds for an LED light.
- Apply the Gel Polish to the nails again and repeat the drying under your UV lamp or LED light.
- Using your Gel Polish Top Coat apply a light coat from cuticle to free edge.
- Place the hands in the UV light for two minutes or thirty seconds for LED light.
- Remove any tacky top coat residue with nail cleaner and lint-free wipes.
- Using cuticle oil massage, the cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail. This oil keeps the cuticle soft and nourished.
- Clean and disinfect your instruments thoroughly if previously used for other people. This sterilization process will help you avoid of nail fungal treatment due to infection from previous users.
1. Try not to wear too tight shoes or any tight footwear.
Shoes that are tight can choke out nails, and can trap sweat and dampness. This is a standout amongst the most vital nail care tips that can help you maintain a strategic distance from diseases.
Before cutting your nails, soak your toes in warm water and salt.
Toenails are super thick and this makes it very difficult to cut them. Your nails will absorb the salt and water, become soft and you can cut them easily.
2. Try not to nibble your nails or the skin around them.
Constantly biting your nails can and the skin around them is awful for two reasons-you are ingesting hurtful microscopic organisms that can get you sick and you are uncovering the sensitive area around your nails to microorganisms that can cause diseases. This can prompt puss development around the nails and difficult contaminations.
3. Do not use nail polish remover more than 3 times a month.
Avoid nail polish removers that have acetone in them. They are a little expensive and you spend more time cleaning your nails with them, but they are much better than the acetone brands. This is because acetone can dry out your nails so it is best you don’t use it
4. Avoid chipping your nail polish off.
Chipping your nail clean is awful for your nails in light of the fact that the dnd nail polish comes out with the nail’s top layer. This will make your nails unhealthy and ugly. (more…)
Your feet are two of the most mishandled and frequently utilized parts of the body, what with all the strolling and running that you do all the time. Figure out how to nurture your feet and toenails by having great hygiene, pamper them to recuperate soreness and calluses and getting treatment when necessary.
1. Make a point to wash your feet day by day. Your feet have a tendency to get sweatier and dirtier than different parts of the body, so it’s essential to have great sanitary propensities.
Wash them with cleanser and warm water. This will purge your feet of sweat, dirt and microscopic organisms that could have made there their home. Give extra attention to the spaces in the middle of the toes. Wipe your feet delicately with a towel a short time later.
Keep your toenails spotless too. In the event that you stroll around wearing shoes in the late spring, you may find that your toenails get grimy. Set aside the opportunity to clean them each time you bathe your feet.
2. Saturate your feet daily Put moisturizer or foot cream on them as you do to your body every day. One approach to accomplish delicate, saturated feet is to rub on some jelly before bed, and wear socks. Regularly clean and moisturize the toenails. Use nail polish safely as kiara sky nails. (more…)
Gel nails are not only great to look at, they also make the nails stronger that you can wear them for even up to two weeks. Many prefer to have them done in the salon. There are those who would rather skip the hassle of waiting for their turn to have their nails done by someone else, nevertheless. If you are one of those who would rather sit at the comfort of your home and have a mani or pedi whenever you want, but is at a lost on how to do gel nails, this guide is for you.
You will be surprised how easy it is to do and how amazing your nails will look. This easy to follow quick guide is perfect for both a pro and otherwise. So if you are just beginning to learn how to manage your nails, you can never go wrong with this DIY guide.
Keep your tools within reach and have your nail station ready. With constant and correct practice, you will have perfect nails whenever you want. This DIY is one thing that every woman needs to know.
This is how to do your DND gel polish colors properly:
1. Find a comfortable place to do your nails. Make sure you are in a well-lit and well-ventilated room but away from the windows where direct sunlight may pass through. The whole process may take up to about an hour for starters. As you become more acquainted with the process, you will find it easier to do next time.
Make sure that the space you will be working on is properly covered. Ensure that you have enough room to turn about and that no furniture and any unnecessary item/s near your workspace.