1. Try not to wear too tight shoes or any tight footwear.
Shoes that are tight can choke out nails, and can trap sweat and dampness. This is a standout amongst the most vital nail care tips that can help you maintain a strategic distance from diseases.
Before cutting your nails, soak your toes in warm water and salt.
Toenails are super thick and this makes it very difficult to cut them. Your nails will absorb the salt and water, become soft and you can cut them easily.
2. Try not to nibble your nails or the skin around them.
Constantly biting your nails can and the skin around them is awful for two reasons-you are ingesting hurtful microscopic organisms that can get you sick and you are uncovering the sensitive area around your nails to microorganisms that can cause diseases. This can prompt puss development around the nails and difficult contaminations.
3. Do not use nail polish remover more than 3 times a month.
Avoid nail polish removers that have acetone in them. They are a little expensive and you spend more time cleaning your nails with them, but they are much better than the acetone brands. This is because acetone can dry out your nails so it is best you don’t use it
4. Avoid chipping your nail polish off.
Chipping your nail clean is awful for your nails in light of the fact that the DND nail polish comes out with the nail’s top layer. This will make your nails unhealthy and ugly. (more…)
Your feet are two of the most mishandled and frequently utilized parts of the body, what with all the strolling and running that you do all the time. Figure out how to nurture your feet and toenails by having great hygiene, pamper them to recuperate soreness and calluses and getting treatment when necessary.
1. Make a point to wash your feet day by day. Your feet have a tendency to get sweatier and dirtier than different parts of the body, so it’s essential to have great sanitary propensities.
Wash them with cleanser and warm water. This will purge your feet of sweat, dirt and microscopic organisms that could have made there their home. Give extra attention to the spaces in the middle of the toes. Wipe your feet delicately with a towel a short time later.
Keep your toenails spotless too. In the event that you stroll around wearing shoes in the late spring, you may find that your toenails get grimy. Set aside the opportunity to clean them each time you bathe your feet.
2. Saturate your feet daily Put moisturizer or foot cream on them as you do to your body every day. One approach to accomplish delicate, saturated feet is to rub on some jelly before bed, and wear socks. Regularly clean and moisturize the toenails. Use nail polish safely as Kiara Sky nails. (more…)
Gel nails are not only great to look at, they also make the nails stronger that you can wear them for even up to two weeks. Many prefer to have them done in the salon. There are those who would rather skip the hassle of waiting for their turn to have their nails done by someone else, nevertheless. If you are one of those who would rather sit at the comfort of your home and have a mani or pedi whenever you want, but is at a lost on how to do gel nails, this guide is for you.
You will be surprised how easy it is to do and how amazing your nails will look. This easy to follow quick guide is perfect for both a pro and otherwise. So if you are just beginning to learn how to manage your nails, you can never go wrong with this DIY guide.
Keep your tools within reach and have your nail station ready. With constant and correct practice, you will have perfect nails whenever you want. This DIY is one thing that every woman needs to know.
This is how to do your DND gel polish colors properly:
1. Find a comfortable place to do your nails. Make sure you are in a well-lit and well-ventilated room but away from the windows where direct sunlight may pass through. The whole process may take up to about an hour for starters. As you become more acquainted with the process, you will find it easier to do next time.
Make sure that the space you will be working on is properly covered. Ensure that you have enough room to turn about and that no furniture and any unnecessary item/s near your workspace.
This photo doesn’t do justice to how amazingly sparkly this mani is in the sunlight. I did a sponge ombre using Zoya and Zoya Mimi. Love i!
I picked up both polishes from the clearance aisle in Ulta for $5 each. No idea why they’re one clearance – they are amazing!